Marcia, I know I’ve told you before but you are excellent at what you do. You are phenomenal with communication and have always understood the practice I’m looking for. I’ve met many other recruiters and practice brokers over the past year, and you have been the most sincere and most concerned with finding the right match. You’re the best. I’m proud to have you as a contact in my career.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- How to Set Yourself Apart from Other Candidates During the Interview
- Hiring Master Tip: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late
- Where Are All the Pediatricians?
- How to Handle Negative Parent Reviews
- Beyond the Salary - Intangible Benefits for Pediatricians to Consider