I found Carl to be open, honest, a great listener, and problem solver. All while being positive and encouraging. He has been the most genuine person I have dealt with in this process. Carl gets right to work, after really listening to everyone’s thoughts, concerns, needs and really gets to know everyone involved. Carl always kept me in the loop with what was happening and always got right back to me. That is hard to find these days. He’s one of those rare people you immediately like and trust. Because he is so professional, easy to talk to and great at building rapport.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- How to Set Yourself Apart from Other Candidates During the Interview
- Hiring Master Tip: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late
- Where Are All the Pediatricians?
- How to Handle Negative Parent Reviews
- Beyond the Salary - Intangible Benefits for Pediatricians to Consider