ETS Pediatric utilizes our pool of physicians across the country to confidentially market practices for sale. We use the same proven tools and methods to find prospective buyers as we use for identifying associates. It is probable that the buyer of your practice is someone we have spoken to in the last six to twelve months.
The Cost of Selling a Practice without ETS: Many Pediatricians are interested in, or getting ready to, sell their practices. The typical going rate to engage a practice brokerage to sell your practice is 10% of the practice value. This means that it would cost you $70,000 to sell your practice if it were valued at $700,000. Even if you find your own buyer, you still have to pay the practice broker according to most exclusive contracts. ETS Pediatric delivers far more potential buyer candidates than traditional brokers at a fraction of the cost. Every month, ETS Pediatric is in contact with thousands of professionals (practice owners, specialists, and practice managers). This is something practice brokers are simply not equipped to do. Therefore, ETS Pediatric is the fastest, most cost effective way to find a potential buyer for your practice.
The Benefits of Selling a Practice with ETS: Unlike a Practice Broker, ETS Pediatric is a contingency based firm, so there is absolutely no risk to you as the seller. If we can’t find you a buyer that closes on your practice, or if you find a buyer yourself, there is zero cost to you. With an extensive database of pediatric professionals, and a team of recruiters having thousands of conversations with practices and doctors each month, we’re confident that no one is better equipped to sell your practice than ETS Pediatric.
WHAT MAKES US A GREAT CHOICE FOR LOCATING PRACTICE BUYERS?
- Every month, we make thousands of individual telephone and email touches with practices across the country. Nobody can confidentially market your practice as rapidly and effectively as ETS Pediatric.
- We do not require any exclusivity.
- Your buyer search is completely confidential.
HOW DO WE CONFIDENTIALLY FIND PROSPECTIVE BUYERS?
- ETS Pediatric does not offer brokerage services. Instead, we complete the most difficult part of practice sales – connecting sellers with prospective buyers, such as:
- Associates looking to move into ownership
- Practice owners planning to expand in a territory
- Practice owners interested in mergers with a local practice
- Practice management companies interested in practice acquisitions