- Job ID:
- Alexandria, VA
Outpatient Only – Comprehensive Benefits – Great Location
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner position outside of Alexandria, VA with a private practice. This position offers work-life balance, comprehensive benefits, and competitive starting salary.
Benefits for the Nurse Practitioner
- Privately Owned Pediatric Practice
- Full-Time Outpatient Opportunity (open to PT candidates)
- Zero Hospital Admissions or Inpatient Call
- No Nursery Rounds
- Great Work-Life Balance – Comfortable Patient Volume
- Comprehensive Benefits – Medical Insurance, 401k, Malpractice, etc.
- Competitive Starting Salary
- 18 Miles from Downtown Alexandria
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Degree
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 year (Required)
- Licensed in the State of Virginia
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!