- Job ID:
- Alpharetta , GA
Outpatient Only – Part-time Opening – Zero Weekend Hours
Part-time pediatrician position in the greater Alpharetta, GA area with an established private practice. This position offers great work-life balance, no hospital duties, and potential partnership.
Benefits for the Pediatrician / Pediatric APP
- Part-time Position (Roughly 20 Clinical Hours Per Week)
- Established Private Practice
- Outpatient Only – Zero Nursery Rounds/Hospital Admissions – Affiliated Hospital Admits Patients With Hospitalist Group
- Qualified for Federal Loan Repayment Program
- Minimal, Shared Phone Call Coverage – Nurse Triage Line Covers Most Calls
- Partnership Options
- Zero Weekend Clinical Hours
- 2023 Pediatric Residents Welcome
- Roughly 40 Miles from Atlanta, GA
Requirements of the Pediatrician / Pediatric APP
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Degree or Physician Assistant’s Degree – (Candidate will have to be comfortable covering the office/seeing patients when the physician is not present) – Pediatrics Only
- Licensed in the State of Georgia
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!