- Job ID:
- Greensboro, NC
Nonprofit Organization – 3 Day Work Week – No Call Coverage – No Weekend Hours
Pediatrician/Pediatric APP position in the greater Greensboro, North Carolina area for an established nonprofit organization. This position is responsible for providing direct service to clients referred for child medical examinations through child abuse and neglect investigations, as well as services to secondary victims of child abuse (such as family members). In addition, the duties of the provider include community outreach, participation in Peer Review sessions, and attending Multi-Disciplinary Team Meetings.
Benefits for the Pediatrician / Pediatric APP
- Full-Time – 3 Day Work Week (with occasional Monday and Friday hours)
- Established Nonprofit Organization – Agency Provides Services to Child Abuse Victims
- Guaranteed Salary with Negotiable Incentives
- No Call! Appointment-Based Agency
- No Hospital Responsibilities
- No Weekend Hours
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical Insurance, Retirement w/ Matching, Malpractice w/ Tail, etc.)
- 3 Weeks PTO First Year
- Agency Will Provide Any Needed Training in Child Abuse Pediatrics w/ Financial Assistance Related to the Position
- Location – 30 Minutes from Winston-Salem, 50 Minutes from Greensboro
- Conduct child medical examinations and provide completed reports including documentation for client files.
- Provide referring agencies with appropriate medical documentation of the examination
- Provide medical consultations on referrals from Law Enforcement, Department of Social Services, or other medical providers.
- Participate in all team case reviews, offering medical findings and opinions on the results of each child medical exam.
- Assist in establishing medical policy and protocols in accordance with Child Advocacy Center goals and objectives.
- Provide training in the topic of child abuse to MDT (Multidisciplinary Team) members, local medical providers, and other child abuse professionals.
- Attend Court Proceedings when needed for purpose of providing expert witness testimony to the performed child medical exams.
- Attend on-going education in the area of child abuse and neglect – to include conferences, seminars, consultation with other child abuse experts, literature review, and case/peer review.
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Work with the Victim Services Director to input appropriate client data into the agency database.
Requirements of the Pediatrician / Pediatric APP
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency (Does not need fellowship training in Child Abuse Pediatrics)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Degree or Physician Assistant Degree
- 1-2 Years of General Pediatric Experience Required
- Rostered with the North Carolina CME Program
- Medical Knowledge of Child Abuse Issues / Willingness to Complete Needed Training
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!