- Job ID:
- Birmingham, AL
4 Day Work Week – Outpatient Only – Partnership Opportunity
General Pediatrician opportunity in Birmingham, AL with an established private practice. This opportunity offers comprehensive benefits, work-life balance, and flexible schedule.
Benefits for the Pediatrician
- Outpatient Opportunity Only
- No Newborn Nursery Rounds
- Zero Hospital Admissions or Inpatient Call
- Flexible Scheduling – 4 Day Work Week
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Malpractice, Retirement, CME, etc.)
- Partnership Opportunity After First Year – Increase in Salary with Production Bonuses
- 3 Weeks PTO First Year
- Tenured Staff
- Open to Part Time Candidates – 3 Day Work Week
Requirements of the Pediatrician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!