- Job ID:
- Norfolk, VA
Great Work Life Balance – Outpatient Only (No Rounding) – Comprehensive Benefits
Pediatrician position in the Greater Norfolk, VA area with a private practice. This opportunity provides work-life balance, and the opportunity to join an established group of providers in one of the largest cities in Virginia.
- Comfortable Hours, Great Work-Life Balance
- Outpatient Opportunity, Minimal Phone Call Coverage
- No Hospital Rounding
- Competitive Salary
- Part-Time & Full-Time Options
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health Insurance, CME, Malpractice with Tail, Retirement, etc.)
- Established Practice with Experienced Providers
- Open to Pediatric Residents
Requirements of the Pediatrician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!