- Job ID:
- Roanoke, AL
200k Starting Salary – Flexible Schedule – Visa Sponsorship Option
General Pediatrician opportunity in Roanoke, AL with an established private practice. This opportunity offers comprehensive benefits, outpatient only call, and negotiable starting salary.
Benefits for the Pediatrician / Nurse Practitioner
- Competitive Starting Salary – Up to $200,000!
- No Nursery Rounds
- Zero Hospital Call
- Flexible Scheduling – 4 Day Work Week Negotiable
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Tenured Staff
- Open to Part Time and Full Time Candidates
- Visa Candidates Welcome
Requirements of the Pediatrician / Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Degree
- Licensed in the State of Alabama
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!