- Job ID:
- Columbus, GA
Outpatient Pediatrics – 4 ½ Day Work Week – No Hospital Admitting or Inpatient Call
Pediatrician opportunity in Columbus, GA with an established private practice. This opportunity includes outpatient duties only, competitive starting salary, and comfortable work-life balance.
Location : Columbus, Georgia is situated minutes away from Auburn, and less than 100 miles south of Atlanta. Enjoy warm weather all year round, short trips to beaches in Florida, and also a perfect place for outdoor recreation enthusiasts. Home to the longest urban whitewater rafting course in the world, Columbus is a picture-perfect location with unique local history and a killer food scene. It’s also the perfect place to listen to local bands and taste finely brewed beer. In short, Columbus has got world-class experiences without the world-class ego.
Benefits for the Pediatrician
- Outpatient Pediatrics Only
- 4 ½ Day Work Week
- Manageable, Shared Mommy Call
- $200k Starting Salary + Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Comprehensive Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Retirement, 1 Week CME, Malpractice, 3 Weeks PTO, etc.
- Tenured Providers and Staff
- Visa Sponsorship Options
Requirements of the Pediatrician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!