- Job ID:
- Asheville, NC
Established Medical Institution – Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance – Teaching Opportunities
Neonatologist position outside of Charlotte in Asheville, North Carolina with an established medical group. This opportunity offers comprehensive benefits, work-life balance, and competitive starting salary.
Benefits for the Neonatologist
- 51-bed, Level-III NICU
- Established Medical Group – 6 Neonatologists and 8 NNPs
- Infant Transport Team
- Negotiable Starting Salary
- Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available
- Comprehensive Benefits (Malpractice, Health Insurance, Retirement, etc.)
- Clinical Research Opportunities
- Teaching Opportunities Available
- Great Location – 2 hours from Charlotte, 1 hour & a half from Greenville, SC
Requirements of the Neonatologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Had completed Pediatric Residency
- Has/will complete Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!