- Job ID:
- Savannah, GA
Established Health System – Work/Life Balance – Preexisting Patient Panel
Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician position in Savannah, GA with an established health system. This position offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and strong support system.
Benefits for the Pediatrician
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – Medical, Retirement, PTO, CME, etc.
- Established Hospital Group
- Level III NICU
- Work-Life Balance
Requirements of the Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible in Pediatrics
- Fellowship trained in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!