- Job ID:
- Baltimore, MD
Outpatient Only – Zero Call – 4 Weeks of PTO
Nurse Practitioner position in the suburbs of Baltimore, Maryland with a private practice. This position offers work-life balance, comprehensive benefits, and is in a great location.
Benefits for the Nurse Practitioner
- 10 Miles from Downtown Baltimore
- Physician Owned Practice
- Full-Time Outpatient Opportunity
- Zero Hospital Admissions or Inpatient Call
- No Nursery Rounds
- No In House Calls
- Great Work-Life Balance – Comfortable Patient Volume, No Call
- 4 Weeks of PTO – First Year
- Comprehensive Benefits – Medical Insurance, Malpractice, Continuing Education Credits, etc.
- Starting Salary: $115k-$145k+
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Degree
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 year (Required)
- Licensed in the State of Maryland
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!