- Job ID:
- Alexandria, VA
Outpatient Only (No Hospital Coverage) – Comprehensive Benefits – Established Practice
Pediatrician or Nurse Practitioner needed in the Greater Alexandria, VA area with a private pediatric practice. This opportunity provides work-life balance, and the opportunity to join an established group of providers.
- Outpatient Opportunity, Minimal Phone Call Coverage Only
- No Hospital Rounding, Zero Hospital Work
- Negotiable Starting Salary
- Full-Time (open to PT)
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health Insurance, CME, Malpractice, Retirement, etc.)
- Established Practice with Experienced Providers
- Open to 2023 Graduating Pediatric Residents
- Outside of the City! Roughly 40 miles from Northern Virginia
Requirements of the Pediatrician / Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Degree
- Licensed in the State of Virginia
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!