- Job ID:
- Huntsville, AL
4 Day Work Week – Zero Inpatient Duties or Nursery Rounds – Phone Call Coverage 1 in 9
Pediatrician opportunity in the Greater Huntsville, AL area with an established private practice. This opportunity offers work-life balance, outpatient only call, and negotiable starting salary.
Benefits for the Pediatrician
- Negotiable Starting Salary + Comprehensive Benefits
- No Hospital Admitting, No Nursery Rounds
- 4 Day Work Week – 9-5pm
- Shared Phone Call Coverage – 1 in 9
- Tenured Staff, Establish Group Practice
- Open to Part Time Candidates
- 2023 Graduating Residents Welcome
Requirements of the Pediatrician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!