- Job ID:
- Danville, PA
Competitive Starting Salary w/ Starting Bonus – Work/Life Balance – No Weekends
Pediatric Gastroenterologist position outside of Allentown in Danville, PA with an established medical group. This opportunity offers comprehensive benefits, work-life balance, and competitive starting salary.
Benefits for the Pediatric Gastroenterologist
- Low Volume Call & Shared Among the Providers – 1 in 8 Call w/ Nurse Triage Line
- Competitive Starting Salary with Starting Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance (Up to 150k)
- No Weekends
- Telemedicine Available
- Comprehensive Benefits (Malpractice, CME with $3,500 allowance, Health Insurance, etc.)
- 20 Days PTO Starting
- Open to 2023-2024 Graduating Fellows
- H-1B Visa Sponsorship Options
Requirements of the Pediatric Gastroenterologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Had completed Pediatric Residency
- Has/will complete Pediatric Gastroenterology Fellowship
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!