- Job ID:
- Alexandria, VA
Private Practice – Comprehensive Benefits – Telehealth Available
Opening for Licensed Professional Counselor outside of Alexandria, Virginia with a private pediatric practice. The group is currently looking for amazing and enthusiastic mental health counselors, who are interested in working to enhance the mental wellness of the young patients within our community.
Benefits for the Counselor
- Privately Owned Pediatric Practice
- Full-Time Opportunity (open to PT candidates)
- Great Work-Life Balance – Comfortable Patient Volume
- Comprehensive Benefits – Medical Insurance, 401k, Continuing Education Credits, etc.
- Telemedicine Available
- Competitive Starting Salary
- 18 Miles from Downtown Alexandria
Requirements of the Counselor
- LCSW, LICSW, LPC, LPCC, LMHC, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologists
- Working Knowledge of Family/Pediatric Systems
- Minimum of One Year Experience Following Licensure
- Licensed in the State of Virginia
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians, Subspecialist Physicians, and APPs for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!