- Job ID:
- Danville, PA
Competitive Starting Salary w/ Starting Bonus – Comprehensive Benefits – Established Medical Group
Pediatric Nephrologist position outside of Allentown in Danville, PA with an established medical group. This opportunity offers comprehensive benefits, teaching opportunities, and competitive starting salary.
Benefits for the Pediatric Nephrologist
- Clinic-based Outpatient Opportunity, with Hospital Consultations
- Competitive Starting Salary w/Starting Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance (Up to 150k)
- Comprehensive Benefits (Malpractice, CME with $3,500 allowance, Health Insurance, etc.)
- Teaching Opportunities (Medical Students & Residents)
- Large Support & Leadership Staff
- 4 Weeks PTO Starting
- Open to 2023-2024 Graduating Fellows
- H-1B Visa Sponsorship Options
Requirements of the Pediatric Nephrologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Had completed Pediatric Residency
- Has/will complete Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!