- Job ID:
- Queens, NY
No Inpatient Duties/Nursery Rounding – 4 Weeks PTO – Competitive Starting Salary w/ Bonuses
Pediatrician position in the Greater Queens, New York area with a private practice. This opportunity provides comprehensive benefits and compensation package, and work-life balance with zero inpatient responsibilities.
- Outpatient Opportunity, Minimal Phone Call Coverage
- Competitive Starting Salary w/ Yearly Bonuses
- Open to RVU Compensation Model (if the physician’s preference)
- No Hospital Admitting, Inpatient Call, or Nursery Rounds
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health Insurance, Malpractice w/ Tail Coverage, CME, etc.)
- Additional Perks Include – Paying for Parking, Labs on Site, Dues Paid, etc.
- 4 Weeks of PTO Starting
- Partnership Opportunities
- Open to Pediatric Residents
- Open to Part Time Candidates (3 days a week)
Requirements of the Pediatrician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Must be Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!