- Job ID:
- Parkersburg, WV
Ohio/West Virginia Border – Work-Life Balance – $200k Starting Salary with Bonuses
General Pediatrician opportunity in Parkersburg, WV with an established private practice. This opportunity offers comprehensive benefits, outpatient only call, and competitive starting salary.
Benefits for the Pediatrician / Nurse Practitioner
- Competitive Starting Salary – $200,000+ First Year
- No Hospital Admitting or Attendance at Deliveries
- Zero Newborn Rounding, No Weekends
- Minimal Mommy Call – 1 in 17 Call!
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Malpractice Insurance, 3 Weeks PTO, etc.)
- Negotiable Sign On Bonus
- Additional Bonus Structure – Providers Earning Up to $20,000
- Open to 2023 Residents
- Full-Time (PT options)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioners Welcome
- 14 Miles from Marietta, Ohio
Requirements of the Pediatrician / Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Degree – PNP Only
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!