- Job ID:
- Atlanta, GA
4 Day Work Week – 100% Outpatient (No Nursery Rounds) – Comprehensive Benefits
Pediatrician position outside of Atlanta, GA with an established private practice. This position offers work-life balance with outpatient duties, comprehensive benefits, and shared call.
Benefits for the Pediatrician
- Private Pediatric Practice with Support Staff
- 4 Day Work Week
- Outpatient Opportunity – No Inpatient Coverage, No Newborn Nursery Rounding
- Guaranteed Salary – Productivity Bonuses Available
- Phone Call Coverage Only – Minimal Calls
- No Year Round Saturday Hours
- Partnership Available
- 45-50 Minutes from Downtown Atlanta, GA / 40-50 Minutes from Athens, GA
- Comprehensive Benefits – Malpractice Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, etc.
- CME Time and Allowance Available
- Full-Time (open to PT candidates)
- 2024 Graduating Pediatric Residents Welcome!
Requirements of the Pediatrician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Has Completed a Pediatric Residency Program
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!