- Job ID:
- Tyler, TX
Full-Time, Pediatric Hospitalist Opening – 3 days on/4 days off (rotating) – NO CALL Requirements!
Employed, Pediatric Hospitalist opportunity with a rapidly growing regional Health System located in beautiful Tyler, Texas. Tyler is conveniently located as a mid-way point between Shreveport, LA and Dallas, TX and close proximity to several popular lakes. This opportunity is fully inpatient at one of the health systems main hospitals.
- Schedule: 3 days on/4 days off, alternating with 4 days on/3 days off
- Employed, Faculty Opportunity
- NO Call Requirements!
- Rapidly growing organization – New Med School opening in 2023!
- Lab/X-ray on site
- EMR System (Epic)
Benefits for the Pediatric Physician:
- Competitive Base Salary + wRVU production Incentive
- Relocation Expenses, CME, Malpractice Coverage, Medical debt assistance
- Health Insurance, Retirement Matching
- Sign-on Bonus/Residency Stipend
- 92 miles from Dallas, 97 miles to Shreveport
- Highly-rated public and private schools
- No State Income Tax!
- 1.5 Hours to Dallas TX and Shreveport LA
Requirements of the Pediatric Physician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified Pediatric Hospitalist
- Completion of Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!