- Job ID:
- Houston Metro, TX
BUSY Private Practice Hiring for a Pediatrician in Houston Metro Area!
Pediatrician opportunity (open to Full-time or Part-time) with a busy private practice located in the main Houston Metro. Join an established practice with experienced physicians. The practice currently has 2 Pediatricians, and is actively looking to add a new provider to assist with the high patient volume. The clinic is conveniently located less than 10 minutes from Downtown Houston!
- Outpatient Only w/ NB Rounding
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Shared Call – NB Rounds Only (Currently 1:2)
- Join 2 Pediatricians
- 1 Location (no traveling to satellite clinics required)
- *High Earning Potential* (Salary DOE)
- EMR System: E-ClinicalWorks
- Clinic Averages 90 patients per day (New Physician expected to see ~30 per day)
- Flexible, open to part-time or full-time hours
- Benefits include: Health Insurance, Malpractice Coverage, License/Dues Reimbursement, CME, etc.
Requirements of the Pediatrician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Completed Pediatric Residency
- Active TX Medical License
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!