- Job ID:
- Dallas, TX
Private Medical Group – $175k-$225K Earning Potential – Exciting Growth & Company Equity Opportunities
Full-Time General Pediatrician opportunity with a local, privately owned Pediatric Urgent Care group that is dedicated to providing care for the underserved. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organization, and provide convenient urgent care to children in need. The new provider will join several Pediatricians in their brand new clinic locations. Ideal candidates will have a passion for community involvement and helping the underserved.
- Rotating 3/4 day work weeks (Some weekends required!)
- No Practice Call or Hospital Call
- No NB Rounding
- Earning Potential ranging $175,000-$225,000 (Including Incentives)
- Join Experienced Providers & ample support staff (NP, PA’s, etc.)
- Open to New Grads!
- Paid Time Off
- Company Equity/Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life insurance offered
- CME allowance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement
- Continuous opportunities for Growth & Professional Development
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!