- Job ID:
- Humble, TX
Private Practice – No Newborn Rounding – Minimal Call Schedule (Phone Only)
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant position(s) available with a busy, established pediatric private practice based in Houston, TX. This position offers work-life balance, comprehensive benefits, and competitive starting salary. Join an established practice with tenured providers and ample support staff. Opportunities available at both locations (Humble & Houston).
Benefits for the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- No NB Rounding Required
- Competitive Guaranteed Base Salary
- Privately Owned Practice
- Call Shared 1-in-9 (Phone Only + Answering Service)
- Weekend coverage: ~ 5 Saturdays a year (Half days)
- Providers schedule 27-30 patients/day
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance; CME Allowance + Time off, Malpractice w/ Tail, Paid Time Off)
- On-site Lab
- Opportunities Available: ASAP
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner
- Obtained Nurse Practitioner Degree
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Bilingual Preferred (Not required)
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!