- Job ID:
- Norfolk, NE
Local Hospital-Employed /Autonomy & Flexible Schedule / Generous PTO!
Great opportunity for a Pediatrician to join a faith-based, community-focused group of physicians in Norfolk, Nebraska. The new provider will join 1 other Pediatrician and Pediatric PA in the pediatric outpatient clinic on campus. The position offers great flexibility in allowing the providers to choose your own schedule! Ideal candidates have a passion for serving their community, and open to supervising PA/NP’s.
- Pediatric Outpatient Clinic (On Campus)
- Newborn Rounding, some inpatient duties at attached hospital
- Choose your own call schedule!
- Call is 10 days/month (2 must be weekend days)
- PA’s typically cover 1st call, deliveries, C-sections
- New provider will be supervising PA’s
- Guaranteed base + RVU Model
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer-paid Life Insurance, Disability)
- Malpractice coverage w/ Tail
- Relocation Reimbursement up to $15K
- Sign-on Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement options
- 35 Days of PTO
- CME allowance of $5K
- Retirement Matching
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!