- Job ID:
- El Dorado, AR
Inpatient & Outpatient Pediatrics – Level III Trauma Center – Fantastic School Systems!
Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join the team of providers in South Arkansas. The new provider will join other employed pediatric providers. The position offers great flexibility in allowing the providers to choose a private practice or hospital-employed model. Located near the border of Louisiana in Southern Arkansas, El Dorado is described as the “outdoor lover’s paradise”.
- Choose your practice type: hospital-employed or private practice
- Newborn Rounding Required
- Attend C-sections and Perform Circumcisions
- Nursery Call is shared 1:3
- Quick ramp up period for a busy practice
- Level III Trauma Center
- Thriving Industry and Workforce base
- *Accepts Visa Candidates!*
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical education debt repayment assistance
- CME Expenses
- 401k Retirement Matching
* Every child goes to college tuition free – ask about the El Dorado Promise and public school system!*
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!