- Job ID:
- Queen Creek, AZ
Flexible Scheduling Options (PT/FT) / Guaranteed Base Salary / Practice “focused on Patient CARE, not Patient LOAD”
Exciting opportunity to join an established, and continuously growing pediatric practice located in the East Valley of AZ. The new provider will join 1 Pediatricians to assist with the continued growth. Join a dedicated, family-oriented group of providers who are passionate about providing personalized care to all patients. This group of providers is focused on prioritizing patient care, not patient load. Ideal candidates will have 1+ year of outpatient Pediatric experience, as well as a passion for providing compassionate, personalized care to all patients.
Pediatrician Opportunity Highlights:
- Established, growing practice (3 Clinic Locations)
- Main Clinic located in Queen Creek, AZ
- Competitive Base Salary
- Outpatient Pediatric Clinic
- No Inpatient/Hospital Requirements
- Shared Practice Call – (Phone Only)
- Flexible Scheduling Options (Open to PT/FT, 4 or 5 days per week)
- Manageable Schedule (Prioritizes patient care, not patient load)
- Comprehensive Benefits Available (Health Insurance, Disability/Life Insurance; Retirement Matching, CME, License/Dues Reimbursement, PTO + Paid Holidays)
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
- Actively Licensed in AZ
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!