- Job ID:
- Dallas, TX
Exciting opportunity to join a local, privately owned Pediatric Urgent Care group that is dedicated to providing care for the underserved. This opportunity offers the ability to join a rapidly expanding organization with continual growth planned for the future. The new Regional Medical Director will oversee 6 clinic locations, and directly reports to the Chief Medical Officer. Ideal candidates will have a passion for community involvement, helping the underserved, and a desire to teach and supervise other providers.
- New Director will create clinic schedules, and have flexibility with clinical duties
- No Inpatient Responsibilities (No Hospital Call, No NB Rounding)
- Continuous opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Base Salary starting at $230K
- Join Experienced Providers & ample support staff (NP, PA’s, etc.)
- Brand New clinic locations, and continual growth planned for 2023
- Paid Time Off
- Company Equity/Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life insurance offered
- CME allowance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement
- Continuous opportunities for Growth & Professional Development
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
- 5+ years Urgent Care or ER experience
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!