- Job ID:
- Tyler, TX
Academic Leadership Opportunity / Comprehensive Benefits / H-1B Support Available
Opportunity available for a Pediatric Department Chair with a rapidly growing Health System located in beautiful Tyler, Texas. (Conveniently located half-way between Shreveport, LA and Dallas, TX) and close proximity to several popular lakes. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience within academic departmental leadership roles.
- Provide oversight, in conjunction with the Department of Medical Education leadership, for the educational programs and leaders (e.g., Program Directors, Clerkship Directors, etc.) within the department.
- Recruit, engage, and/or sustain a qualified faculty for the Department as determined by available resources and with advice and consent of the Dean and health system leaders.
- Support the faculty throughout their careers as educators, scientists, health care providers and academic leaders
- Employ a strong understanding of social determinants of health as it related to members of the department and the region’s patient care population.
- Serving as consultant on issues related to the specialty focus of the Department
- Providing and administering teaching and education to residents, graduate students, staff and other participants in departmental educational programs through lectures, didactics, and supervision in practicum settings
Benefits for the Physician:
- Competitive Base Salary + wRVU Incentive
- Relocation Expenses, CME, Malpractice Coverage, Medical debt assistance
- Health Insurance, Retirement Matching
- Sign-on Bonus/Residency Stipend
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- *H-1B Support
Requirements of the Physician:
- Track record of effective leadership, including experience and success in research, education, and clinical administration
- Success in building, expanding and elevating programs with vision and collaborative team spirit.
- Ability to develop and implement new programs.
- Knowledge of creating and managing budgets
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)/Ph.D
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
- Population of over 100,000 (233,00 in the Tyler metropolitan area)
- Outstanding area public and private schools
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities
- Affordable housing and low cost of living
- Various lifestyle choices– lake front, historical homes, modern, rural
- No State Income Tax
- 92 miles from Dallas, 97 miles to Shreveport
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!