- Job ID:
- Lafayette, LA
*Flexible Scheduling (30-36 hours/week) / Operate Clinic Autonomously / New Clinic Space Ready for Provider
NEW Opportunity for a Pediatric Provider to join a multispecialty group of 36 physicians who are passionate about providing care to the underserved. Open to a Pediatric Physician OR a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, the physician will have the opportunity to practice at a brand new, readily available clinic in Lafayette, LA. The new provider will have the opportunity to practice autonomously, build the practice how you see fit, and with ultimate flexibility to be successful. Enjoy the comfort of owning your own private practice, while having the benefits and support of a group organization (and guaranteed compensation!).
Benefits for the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- Outpatient Pediatric Clinic
- Compensation: 1st year – Guaranteed Base (Negotiable, DOE), then production-based salary after year 1. (Extremely high earning potential! “Set yourself up in year 1”)
- Privately Owned Corporation, Clinics operate Autonomously
- Very light/manageable call + Shared NB Rounding
- Employed Opportunity – Freedom to “Build your practice”
- Flexible schedule (30-36 hours/week)
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Generous Paid Time Off, HSA)
- Opportunities Available: ASAP
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)/ OR Nurse Practitioner (Pediatrics) Degree
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!