- Job ID:
- Peoria, AZ
Private Practice – Outpatient ONLY (No NB Rounding) – No Weekends Required!
Exciting opportunity to join an established private practice located in Western Arizona. The new provider will join 3 Pediatricians, and eventually replace one of the long-term providers who beginning the process of relocating. Join a dedicated, family-oriented group of providers who are passionate about practicing preventative, evidence-based medicine. Partnership Potential may eventually be considered for interested candidates.
- Established, well-respected private practice (3 Pediatricians)
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) + Production Bonus opportunities
- Outpatient Pediatric Clinic
- Call Shared 1:3 – Phone Only (Very light 0-2 calls/night)
- Average 25 patients/day
- EMR System: EClinicalWorks
- Comprehensive Benefits Available (Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance; Retirement Plan, PTO)
- Open to 2023 Residents, New grads & Experienced Physicians, and Nurse Practitioners
- Partnership Potential
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
- Licensed in AZ
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!