- Job ID:
- Alpine, TX
Practice in what is considered to be one of the most beautiful areas in all of Texas!
Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to provide full-time services with a medical center in Alpine, Texas. This opportunity offers a competitive base salary, as well as high productivity potential. Location offers a low cost of living, and convenient access to the larger cities! This hospital is the sole provider for a geographic area of 20,000+ residents, as well as a significant tourist population.
- Outpatient clinic, Inpatient Duties
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Join dedicated Providers and NPs
- Call Shared 1:5, very light call
- 17 Exam rooms, procedure room & necessary equipment ready and available
- Cost of Living is 25% below the national average
- Competitive Base Salary + High Productivity/Incentive Potential
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME & License Expenses
- Stipend available during training
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!