- Job ID:
- Neosho, MO
Solo Pediatrician – Hospital-Employed – Staffed Outpatient Clinic
Great opportunity for an experienced Pediatrician to join a resource-rich, mission-focused, physician-led, hospital-employed group of physicians in Southeast Missouri. assume the patient base of an established outpatient clinic. The new provider will be the sole Pediatrician, joining 2 tenured NP’s and ample resources. Patient base available at the start!
- Outpatient Clinic (directly across the street from affiliated hospital)
- Established clinic with 1 Pediatrician & 2 NPs
- Established patients seen in-house between 7am-5pm
- Call shared 1-in-11
- Evening Nurse triage for 1st call, then to hospital triage
- Fantastic support provided by the locally-owned health system
- Teaching opportunities available to Residents with affiliated programs (Adjunct Professor)
- Guaranteed base for New Grads estimated $230,000 + wRVU (no cap)
- Negotiable/Higher for experienced physicians (DOE)
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Employer-paid Life Insurance)
- Malpractice coverage w/ Tail
- Relocation Assistance
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment options
- On-site, State of the art, free childcare center for hospital staff
- Support provided by the health system, including IT support, hiring, and billing/coding
- Neosho is a short drive to Tulsa, Kansas City, Bentonville, etc.
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!