- Job ID:
- Southaven, MS
Private Practice in Southaven, MS (13 miles to Memphis) – No Deliveries required!
Position offers the opportunity to join a cohesive group of Pediatricians with a thriving, long-standing private practice with continual growth planned. This opportunity also offers the possibility of Grand Rounds and a faculty position at the neighboring accredited hospital. Outpatient Clinics are conveniently located in Southaven, and less than 15 minutes outside of Memphis, Tennessee. Great location for families, offering – Highly ranked (public or private) schools, Booming economy, low crime rates, and convenient access to the city-life amenities.
- Established, Growing private practice (5 Pediatricians, 3 NP)
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Outpatient Clinics – 3 convenient locations
- Shared Call 1-in-5 (Half day post-call)
- Avg. 20-25 Patients/Day
- Full Medical Benefits Available (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 5 experienced Pediatricians & 3 NP’s
- Faculty/Teaching opportunities w/ affiliated Hospital
- Open to New grads & Experienced Physicians
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement plan + Profit Sharing
- Liability Insurance
- Relocation Assistance may be available
- Professional expenses budget
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!