- Job ID:
- Forrest City, AR
Inpatient & Outpatient Pediatrics – Low Cost of Living – Less than an hour to Memphis!
Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to provide full-time services in a local Pediatric practice. The new provider will join a team of dedicated NPs, collegial staff, and supportive administration. This is an employed opportunity with an office space conveniently located near the hospital. Location offers a low cost of living, and convenient access to the larger cities!
- Opportunity includes Inpatient/Outpatient services as well as Newborn Call.
- Newborn Rounding, Attendance at C-sections and circumcisions required
- Hospital: 118 Licensed Beds
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Join dedicated Providers and NPs
- Low Cost of Living and Relaxing Pace
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME & License Expenses
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!