- Job ID:
- Columbus, MS
Excellent Compensation Package (Base Salary + Bonuses) – Shared Call – Tuition Assistance
Full-time Pediatrician position in Columbus, MS, in an established Pediatric private practice. Join a team with ample support staff and amazing community!
Benefits for the Pediatrician
- Established Private Practice
- Comfortable Patient Load
- Competitive Compensation (Base salary from $200k-250k+)
- Production and Holiday Bonuses
- Shared Call Schedule
- Great Benefits + HSA Plan (Up to $250K in Tuition Assistance over 5 years)
- Residency Stipend
Requirements of the Pediatrician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!