- Job ID:
- Tyler, TX
1.5 Hours to Dallas TX and Shreveport LA – Employed Opportunity – Relocation/Sign-on Bonus/Residency Stipend
Employed, Faculty Pediatrician opportunity with a rapidly growing regional Health System located in beautiful Tyler, Texas. Tyler is conveniently located as a mid-way point between Shreveport, LA and Dallas, TX and close proximity to several popular lakes. This opportunity is primarily outpatient, with opportunities for inpatient coverage through the extensive regional network of hospitals, clinics, urgent cares, etc.
- Team of 8 Experienced Physicians & 1 APP
- Employed, Faculty Opportunity
- Manageable Call Schedule (1:8)
- Rapidly growing organization – New Med School opening in 2023!
- Administrative Time Allotted
- EMR System (Epic)
Benefits for the Pediatrician:
- Competitive Base Salary + wRVU Incentive
- Relocation Expenses, CME, Malpractice Coverage, Medical debt assistance
- Health Insurance, Retirement Matching
- Sign-on Bonus/Residency Stipend
- 92 miles from Dallas, 97 miles to Shreveport
- Highly-rated public and private schools
- No State Income Tax!
- *H-1B Support
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!