- Job ID:
- Phoenix, AZ
*Non-Profit (FQHC) Community Clinic Near Phoenix, AZ: Offering Minimum Base Salary of $200k + Productivity, 4 Day Schedule and 8 WEEKS of PTO!
Multiple Full-Time Pediatrician opportunities with an established group of community-based clinics in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. This position offers extensive benefits, and the opportunity to work with an underserved population in Surprise, AZ. The schedule offers a great work-life balance, and the freedom to enjoy beautiful, sunny Arizona.
- *Non-Profit (FQHC) Community Clinic Near Phoenix, AZ (Surprise, AZ)
- Competitive Guaranteed 2 Year Base Salary + Productivity-based Incentive (Minimum base salary starting at $200K)
- Outpatient Opportunity w/ NB Rounding
- Call is shared 1-in-5 (Phone only)
- Teaching/Faculty Opportunities available with 2 affiliated programs
- Established group with experienced Providers & ample support staff (NP, PA’s, etc.)
- Open to New grads!
- 5 weeks of PTO (200 hours), 10 Paid Holidays, 1 week for CME, 2 Service days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurance
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- 40 hours paid CME and up to $2,500 allowance
- Reimbursement for: License dues, Registration fees, 2 professional memberships, etc.)
- Loan Repayment Options AND Eligible for PSLF**
- FTCA Medical Malpractice coverage
Requirements of the Pediatrician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Allison today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!